Friday, February 29, 2008

We're Going Out.....No Kids

Exciting, isn't it? We don't do this nearly as much as we should. It's our anniversary on Tuesday, and since my husband is still traveling a lot, this is the night we're celebrating. I don't have time to gloat much, since I still need to jump in the shower, and be ready to go, before carting kids to soccer and basketball, dropping them off at my sister's house (I owe you.....), and heading out for a late date. You gotta love when you get 'spruced up' and your kids all tell you- Wow mom, you look different- really pretty (um.....thanks- I think).

Hope you all have equally fun Friday evenings!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a great time!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We also went out on Friday night! It was our first time with this babysitter and we ended up loving her. She has been studying ASL for about one year and just couldn't get over the sight of a 2 year old signing! We need to do this more often!