Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


It is so fun to celebrate this holiday through my kids' eyes. Trey had his first ever school Valentine's Day. He was so excited about opening all of his cards, and has been carrying his little homemade Valentine carrier around since yesterday (they had no school today, so he celebrated early). Jake is counting the minutes until he gets to open his 'treasure box' (his container for Valentine's). And the girls will spend hours going through their cards later today, looking at who gave what kind of card, etc. I have little surprises for them, that I'm saving for tonight, as well as homemade brownies.

I on the other hand am just hoping my husband makes it home in time to help transport kids to and from various activities- That is present enough for me :)

Happy Valentine's Day! I was going to treat you all to pictures of the pink bedroom, but it's still a work in progress. Instead I'll treat you to a picture of Jake holding his plate of teeny tiny PINK play-doh balls. This kept him entertained for easily 45 minutes-LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a sweet photo! I've never been into Valentine's Day, but you've made me realize that when Ethan is school aged it will be fun to see it through his eyes.