Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Update: How's that for a totally uninspired title

That's kind of how I feel right now: uninspired. I had a bedmate last night who coughed his way through sleep ALL NIGHT LONG. If it were my husband I would have kicked him out of bed-LOL, but it was Trey, and I just didn't have the heart to wake him up and move him. He doesn't know how to really cough in that good, throat-clearing kind of way, so instead he makes this loud screeching noise to try to get it done. I was planning to send him back to school today (he's been fever free since Monday night), but I don't know that I can w/ the horrible cough/retch he still seems to have.

If I find some inspiration later, I'll post more. But I refuse to bore anyone with more details of my sick family :) We're all here, and heading towards health.

No comments: