Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday.....

It's so tempting to just steal song titles rather than come up with something exciting on my own. We had a very hectic (but fun) weekend, so today has just been a catch-up day. Although, now that I think of it, I really haven't caught up on anything. I *needed* to do about 6 loads of laundry, but I think I'm on load 1 still. I also *needed* to do some major house cleaning- nope- didn't happen. In fact- I'm not sure what I did all day. I did make it to the gym, and Trey and I finalized shopping for my niece's birthday, and got it all packed up and ready to ship. I also got most of Emily's stuff wrapped (not that I'm going to tell her that. She's already requesting to open a present early), and ordered her cake. I'm making the 'family' cake, but I bought one that will probably look better, and taste worse for the party.

I also made an acid solution for Delaney's science project (like the technical terminology? Impressive isn't it?). My acid solution is actually just lemon juice w/ a small amount of water. Now that we've grown the start of some impressive cucumber plants, we're going to destroy them with acid rain. Sounds like fun, huh....

Well, now I'm off to find some soccer shorts, get Emily started on homework, and make something (yet unknown) for dinner.

No comments: