Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've Been Slacking-

I have no idea what has kept me so busy (laundry), but it seems I just have no spare time to pop onto the computer (laundry). It also dawned on me Monday morning that I have done no preparation for Easter this year. No eggs, no basket 'stuff', no menu for Easter dinner. It's just too early this year. So, I've been running around trying to play catch up this week, as well as trying to catch up on the laundry that is threatening to take over the house.

I met with the team from our local school district to start Trey's paperwork. Nothing new and exciting to report but at least the ball is now rolling. In which direction I can't tell :)

Well- my dryer is calling me. More later.

7 comments:

VBnBama said...

you crack me up! I feel the same way and yes, my dryer is calling me also! It's bad when all you can think of to do w/the tax break money we'll be getting in May? is to buy a new washer and dryer, and really, really big ones at that, so long as they are quiet!

Loudest Mom said...

Quiet....and higher off the ground so I don't have to bend over so much :)

Tiffani Hill-Patterson said...

You're not slacking, you're living. At least, that's what I've been telling myself as the laundry has overtaken the laundry room.

I'm also a CI mom; my daughter has bilateral implants and is doing so great. I found you through Jodi's site. Mine is http://soundcheckmama.blogspot.com. Don't know why it took me so long to start a blog about our journey. :-)

Loudest Mom said...

Hi Tiffani-

Same thing here. I'm not sure why it took so long to start this blog (of sorts) either :) My 8 year old has had her (first) CI since she was 3, and now has bilaterals. There are four CIs total in the house, and four hearing aids (I think my math is correct- it's been a long day!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yeah, earliest Easter in like a hundred years...we're having bananas and canned ravioli for Easter dinner I swear!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yeah, earliest Easter in like a hundred years...we're having bananas and canned ravioli for Easter dinner I swear!

Loudest Mom said...

Good & Crazy-

My kids would LOVE Easter at your house! Bananas and ravioli (canned, of course) are some of their favorites :)