Monday, November 17, 2008

Trey's IEP today

We get to formally reject the IEP, even though we've rejected it over and over again- but this time it will be on record. Again, the school district is being great, this is just one of the steps we have to go through to start negotiating on a higher level. So- I'll be doing that at noon today- with Jake (lucky me).

It was a beautiful day here yesterday (actually it has been beautiful for several days), which is a gift for this time of year. So Delaney and I spent several hours yesterday playing soccer outside. The boys rode bikes (dodging soccer balls), until it was too dark to see. It was great....until I woke up this morning and can barely move my ankles. I've discovered ankle muscles I never knew existed. Ouch! But, I think it was worth it-LOL.

No comments: