Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For All You Camera Lovers Out There....

I think I have total camera envy. Have you heard about the new Casio Exilim EX-F1? It has the fastest shutterspeed around, AND will take up to 60 shots in burst mode. 60 shots, per second......You would never miss that perfect soccer shot, or your child's perfect basketball or baseball moment. I'm sure it would be helpful in other situations, but as soon as I read about it, I thought *sports*. Don't get me wrong, I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT that I love- I really do. But, I have to tell you, for the first time since its purchase I've experienced envy. I've had lens envy before (and while bigger is not always better, it sure looks impressive), but I'd love to see one of these Casio cameras in action.

That's o.k. though. I like the challenge of working to get the ever elusive perfect shot. That's what makes photography so fun for me. And why I haul my camera with me *almost* everywhere we go- my kids might disagree with the 'almost' part of that sentence, but they really love looking at the end-result.

No comments: