Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose....


Never did I think I'd get so excited about a game of duck, duck, goose, but when it involves your youngest son, who has been really slow to develop language, it is the most thrilling game in the world. His teacher pulled me to the side yesterday after school and told me how perfectly he said "Duck, Duck....Goose" in their game earlier in the day, so we played it in the car the entire way home (well, really just practiced the words, since the head-tapping, and running were out). He really is making huge strides right now, it's really fun to witness and be a part of. He still has moments where I *don't* understand him well, but more and more it's not an issue. Three word phrases? No big deal.

His new favorite word? Dinotor.....I'm sure you an figure that one out :)

No comments: