Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year- New Post.....

Actually, I'm a little late, but one of my New Year's resolutions will be to get back on track with my blog. The holidays just got too wacky with the snow, and having the kids underfoot for SO LONG :) But, now they're are back in school (well....they *did* have a 2 hour late start due to more snow), but 75% of them are gone right now. I'll be dropping off Jake in a matter of minutes.

Today is also my first day of graduate school- Scary! I'm sure once I get in the swing of the whole online university thing, it will be very manageable, but it's just a bit overwhelming at the moment. I'll let you all know how it goes. I finished my online introduction, posted it, and then found a type-o (shoot...and I don't know how to edit-LOL).

I better get my last 25% off to school!

No comments: