Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Morning All!

We're officially back into the swing of things (hence the early morning wake up). Today is Rob's birthday.....it just comes so soon after Christmas, I never am fully prepared for it. This year, I'm not prepared at all. So, today Jake and I will get everyone off to school and make a run to the store so we can bake a cake. We will wrap up some gifts, and hopefully plan a wonderful dinner. If we don't get around to much of that, I'll at least have a cake and tell him his *real* birthday will be this weekend.

I'm beginning to think we're going to start celebrating his birthday in June, just so he doesn't get forgotten as much.

I have to run- I need to troubleshoot Emily's FM system transmitter (the one at school). I guess the battery is not holding a charge and the school does not know what to do about it. I think it has to be sent in, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

2 comments:

VBnBama said...

"everyone off to school" sounds like music to my ears...unfortunate music I won't hear for a while but hey, we've got issues over here! lol.
Hope he has a good b'day and is doing well. And for the interview, it was just practice for the 'big one'!

Loudest Mom said...

Thanks Val....and you definitely have stuff going on over there, but Gage is such an amazing kid- just keeps rolling doesn't he!