Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great news on the job....

While I was not hired, another mom from Trey's school, ended up getting the position. She is an amazing person, who has so many of the skills they were looking for. I couldn't be happier. And, at least I now know what happened with the position :)

What else? I'm almost finished with my Special Education teacher interviews, thanks to a reader (THANKS!!!), to my sister, and my sister-in-law. It has been so wonderful getting the different perspectives from everyone, and hearing about their experiences, both good and bad. It has definitely strengthened my resolve to get my degree, and dive right in.

What else is going on here....not much. Trey is talking up a storm (which is amazing- what a change in just a few months). Delaney is having a great year still (well, maybe we need to take Math out of that, but we're working on it). Emily is doing well, despite some headpiece issues as of late, and Jake is Jake. Fiesty as ever, but loveable.

1 comment:

leah said...

You are one busy mama! I can't imagine trying to complete school work and taking care of the kids. It sounds like Trey is doing great!