Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Must, Write, Paper.....

I am now remembering how much I despise writing assignments. They hang over your head at all moments in time, until you are forced to tackle them. But, now add in four children who are used to being able to have you at their beck and call, and it makes the task difficult. I found myself awake last night at 1:00 am, writing my introduction in my head, and it was amazing (or so I thought at the time). Did I remember any of it this morning when I was ready to actually work on it? Nope.

So, as another avoidance strategy I am updating you all on how much I dislike writing essays. If I can't use horrible grammer, run-on or too short sentences, I just don't enjoy the writing process. I think once I get used to it, It will be fine (or it's going to be a long two years-LOL).

No comments: