Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve

I've decided since I was so bad at blogging during the Christmas holiday, I'd spend a few minutes getting everyone caught up.....in pictures (yes, I took the easy way out).

Christmas morning - we were, yet again, the first family in the neighborhood awake, as best we could tell. 5:45 am- at least we were 15 minutes later this year.
One of the many snow days we had- Delaney and her best friend, after sledding.

Snow, Day 9. Being stuck was not fun, but it sure was pretty.

Christmas afternoon with the cousins

Trey enjoying the snow- his hat was soaked so it had to come off along w/ his implant and hearing aid. Made for some fun trying to get him to pay attention.

Rob and Trey trying to build a snow man (or at least a snow head). The snow was too icy to really make one, but they tried.

Jake on Christmas afternoon

Jake and his cousin Connor


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm looking forward to getting back to 'normal' (meaning not having to fight my kids for computer time-LOL). School sure is sounding good right about now.

Have a FUN and safe New Year's Eve everyone!

1 comment:

leah said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Your backyard is beautiful with all that snow. Here's to a (warmer) 2009, lol!