Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our tree is SO crooked-LOL

but that's o.k. It's the little imperfections that give character, right? At least that's what I've always believed, and what I've tried to teach the kids.

Tomorrow is Emily's cardiology appointment. I'll update afterwards. I'm hoping for a clean appointment as a Christmas present :) I was supposed to rush from the appt to a job interview (one that I"m not that sure will really work at this point in my life), but they called and rescheduled....to be nice. And make it harder to turn down, IF I actually get a shot at it. It would be working for the state in their early childhood screening office (for hearing loss). I know, sounds great, but Jake is only in half day Kindergarten, and my gut says there is a lot of personal fulfillment, but not a lot of financial compensation, and daycare is expensive, and something we have avoided (after child 2).

Anyway- the biggest hurdle is trying to fit into one of my suits-LOL.

No comments: