Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Party Pics (and more)


Jake and Connor at Addison's party


Birthday Girl Addison- Two Years Old


The Girl Cousins- Delaney, Addison, and Emily


Trey on the green machine



Emily's New Hair- just in time for her soccer tournament this weekend in the 98 degree weather. She's down an implant due to a severe battery shortage- AGAIN. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow so she can be bilateral again :)

This is the laziest of posts, but I wanted to share some pictures of the kids from the last few days. Somehow I missed one of Jake, so I'll have to add that in as well.

3 comments:

tammy said...

Love her new short do! We chopped Kailyn's last summer ... shorter hair in hot weather = happier kids! : ) You have beautiful children!

VBnBama said...

Love that hair! Okay, I've got 48 more days til school starts counting weekends....then 47 days...then 46...you know what I mean???

Loudest Mom said...

Val- I hear you LOUD and clear (we're having a day and 1/2).

Tammy- Thanks :) Still getting used to the hair, but the important thing is Emily loves it....and I can still make her wear head bands and cute clips-LOL!