Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beggars Can't Be Choosers

I know the old adage, and understand it- But, I'd love for it to NOT be 95/96 degrees today. It is just too hot (especially considering on Tuesday and Wednesday it was still pretty cool here. We were out all day yesterday in the heat, and we have another day of it today. 85? I'll take it and won't complain.

Emily has a soccer jamboree (a series of scrimmages) from 10:00-12:00, and Delaney has two scrimmages with teams that have traveled to play, from 12:00-3:00. There will be sunscreen all around today. And lots of water.....

And, what will Trey be doing today, on his *4th* birthday? Running around with all the other 'soccer siblings' in the sunshine. I can't think of what he'd enjoy more :) We'll be doing cake and presents later in the day, and he was given his big present yesterday. He got his first car- a bright red motorized race car that he can cruise around the cul-de-sac in. It's still charging so I don't have pix yet, but I'm sure I will later today.

We also now have a working FM system (w/ boots for all hearing aids, and the girls have the FM earhook for their cochlear implants), so I might have Delaney try using it today. She's playing again- calf muscle healed, and she claims she's at about 90%. We will see. This will be her first day of really testing it.

I'm off to bake a cake now. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: