Friday, May 16, 2008

The Annual School Play

My youngest son Trey's school holds a yearly Family night, where each class performs an original play (original begin the key word). Tonight is the night of this riveting performance. Trey is playing the part of a squirrel. I am not sure of the exact premise of the play, but there are a couple of squirrels, an alligator or two, and at least one corn cob (w/ a tub of butter). There is typically a princess and mermaid thrown in for good measure, but having not seen the script, I can make no guarantees. It will be interesting to see if Trey has a speaking part, or if he *speaks* his part. They made there own costumes out of adult t-shirts and pillowcases. I've seen them and they are WELL painted. I'll be sure to capture the moment in pictures-LOL.

No comments: