Sunday, September 28, 2008

Might be missing for a few days....

It's a long story, and not necessarily my story to tell. My husband wound up in the hospital on Friday morning, and will most likely be there a bit longer. He's stable, and doing well, but it has been a crazy few days (to put it mildly). Maybe at some later time I will get his permission to share, but for now I'll just ask for your patience as far as updates go.

As of right now, Wednesday might be 'release day', at which point I can fill you in on the mediocre teacher swap/school visit on Friday. Friday was just not a good day for our household......That said, from where I sit now it wasn't necessarily that bad either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some FINE music you're playing here...ah the memories! Sorry to hear about hubby landing in the hospital - not good. I am so interested in this school swap idea...