Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been MIA- Sorry 'bout that.....

I love this time of year- It's my all-time favorite. But, this year for some reason I was having a really hard time getting into the Christmas/Holiday spirit.....until Friday morning. Something about the prospect of standing in long lines w/ all the other diehard shoppers, restored my Christmas spirit. My sister and I hit the stores (sans kids, for the most part), and did a big chunk of our shopping. We even stopped for lunch (at a spot that offered no toys with any meals). The next day I hit the mall with three of the four children- even that didn't dampen my holiday spirits. Now I'm in full 'cookie making', Christmas carol listening mode.

I even made my poor husband get up on a ladder last night, in 30 degree, VERY windy weather. No one's getting in the way of my Christmas fun.....(and for those who are wondering, he survived it, and my lights look very nice :)

No comments: