Friday, January 11, 2008

Crazy weekend ahead.....

Which means I probably won't update until Sunday night/Monday morning. Delaney has State Cup game 2 on Saturday ( for soccer) , and unfortunately it is an away game (only 2.5 hours, but still), and then Sunday is the final preliminary game, back here. We also have Jake's last indoor soccer game, followed by a team party, on Sunday. Emily is at a sleepover party tonight, and Delaney has a basketball game tonight. I really don't think we're going to be home much. However, I should have some great updates on Sunday, when we finally unload the car, and get ready for school on Monday. Why am I sharing? Maybe because it's helping me remember everything we have going on so I don't forget something......like a child at a sleepover.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: