Thursday, May 7, 2009

We Are Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of a New Nephew and a New Niece

The boy from Rob's sister, and the girl from my sister. Name suggestions are being discussed by all, including an *outstanding* conversation I had with my sweet niece Addison this morning. Addison informed me that she thought her new sister should be named "Rainbow". Hmmm....definitely unique? But, she was a little perplexed as to why her mom rejected her first suggestion- Cinnamon. I'm so going with Cinnamon! That's a name that people will remember :) Whatever her real name eventually is (she's due in September, right around my birthday), she will always be Cinnamon to me.

5 comments:

VBnBama said...

isn't it great when you know they'll be keeping someone else up at night though, and not you!
Nieces and nephews are priceless, but they'd fit right in at your house too, you'd never notice one or two more right? haha
Did you do your paper?

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the post should have more info then it has.