Monday, March 16, 2009

My Sister Said I'm Getting Boring.....

So, here you go: a long overdue update.

We've been running around from muddy soccer field, to muddy soccer field- with an end of year basketball party, and a final indoor soccer game, thrown in for good measure. A couple of birthday parties, just to round it all out (but not Emily's....we're drawing her birthday out, just for fun), and you have a nice snapshot of our weekend.

We really *are* going to have a party for Emily- it just will probably not be until April. Or as my sister suggested, I could just have a dual party for Emily and Trey, in May- I'm sure she would LOVE a pirate party w/ a bunch of 4 year olds.

I'm on a mission to try out three new recipes a week, which while fun, is difficult. I have to pick things that my children will actually try, which is limiting. If anyone has a great recipe website suggestion, I'd love to hear about it. I'll share the ones I find as well.

More updates to come later (when Jake is not sitting here chatting AT me....he's a talker).

No comments: