Monday, February 9, 2009

My daughter got a kiss from a boy....


the only Kiss I'll ever (kind of) approve of- the chocolate variety. Of course, she claims this is from 'just a friend', but she was sure blushing an awful lot. And, she wouldn't even let me read the note that accompanied it. Can you believe that??? Kidding....kind of :) I guess it is that time of year, so I changed my blog colors to be as Valentinesy as I can, without looking like a bottle of Pepto spilled on my computer.

Jake and I spent the morning working on his Valentine's Day cards. He was funny- there is one little boy who is mean (according to Jake- we MUST remember the source), so he insisted he needed a Tinkerbell card, rather than the supercool Pokemon card. Thanks to me, that did not happen, but it was amusing to glimpse into the mind of a 6 year old boy.

We'll work on Emily's and Trey's later tonight, hopefully. It's always funny to see what kind of information you can undercover through the simple process of Valentine's Day cards.

No comments: