Friday, February 6, 2009

"Dont'cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me"....

And yes, I'm pretty certain I misspelled "Dont'cha". This is the song my 6 year old BOY sang out loud the entire ride to his school. So not good! I blame Chicken Little (or was that the Spice Girls song), or my 12 year old daughter' iPod (I may go delete it now).

I tried to put a new song in his head prior to entering his classroom, but I'm not so sure it stuck. Forgive me Mrs. S, I tried.

On a sidenote- Impressive listening and repeating skills for a HOH child, yes? He really has only heard the song a couple of times. Now I just need to get him listening to more age appropriate music :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that song! lol So funny!

Anonymous said...

lol. Wow. I like to listen to it but the lyrics reveals too much about current culture of our kids, which is umm... not something I'd advocate or encourage for my daughter. Yes, I had to sit down and discuss the song with her last year. ;)