Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Christmas Countdown Has Begun.....

I just realized HOW MUCH I still have to get done by Tuesday. I was thinking I was in great shape, until last night at 2:00 am. I have most of the presents not wrapped, I have to buy stamps so I can get my Christmas cards out, I have to go shopping for our Christmas dinner food, and I'd love to cram a haircut in at some point. It dawned on me that I have not had my hair cut (or professionally highlighted) since February of last year. I have no idea what happened to the entire last 10 months....all a big blur. I used to get my hair cut and highlighted every 6-8 weeks. And then I had child 4. I'm lucky to go twice a year. It's been a great cost savings, but I now run around with my hair in a pony tail every single day. Anyway- that's an entirely different post right there.

I better go get started on my list. Bye for now!

No comments: