Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Did Not Post Because My Hampster Ate My Computer ;)

So your probably wondering why I havent posted anything, just look at the title and you will understand!

Mother, you so have not won yet. Nice try! I do not find blogging hard at all. Hmm, Is kinda boring though.

Hello people of the world! I'm Delaney's best friend and you can call me Jordan! Me and Delaney go way back. Way back in the old ages when we were silly children! Well me and delaney together equal TROUBLE. So, One time me and delaney wanted to do pranks. So we thought it would be funny to put dog poop on someones front porch and were stupid enough to ring the door bell. Then we were very stupid to sprint back to the house. And what do you know, we got caught! Although now we are much smarter to put the dog poop in a garbage bag and hide in the bushes ;) HAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING.



Jordan and I will be making a post tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Btw ( This means By The Way). We had a great excuse, cut us some slack. :)

1 comment:

Loudest Mom said...

Weak excuse girls....and we do NOT own a hamster. A badly behaved puppy, but no hamster.

And as much as I'd like to deny the dog prank, it was true, and very embarrasing, considering we were brand new to the neighborhood. Things we moms have to apologize for.