Friday, October 10, 2008

Stolen moments.....

so needed, but so hard to come by. I'm sitting here 'stealing' a few, listening to the sounds of the boys destroying my bathroom. Trey was taking a quick bath, and by the sounds, I can tell Jake has joined him, and I'm envisioning the mass of water all over the bathroom right now. Loud giggles, shrieks, and oh, the splashing.....

Delaney is sitting next to me, reading my blog, listening to the music that is really in need of some updating. Rob is napping downstairs, watching a baseball game w/ his dad, and my parents have Emily at the grocery store. I've learned to appreciate these small moments- even if the cost is a lot (like mopping up a sopping wet bathroom).

Lots of soccer tomorow- stories and pictures to come, as well as pictures from the non-muddy Pumpkin Patch- a huge improvement over last year :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This post sounded like a nice moment for you! Hope your husband is doing well!

VBnBama said...

Hope your husband is doing better, and it's sad that we mom's call it stolen moments ( of sanity ) when there's pure choas just in the next room. But as long as it stays in the next room, you can feel like your "on break"...I'm totally with you, you can always mop that up later, take your moment.