Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm So Glad to be Back....(Not that I Went Anywhere, Necessarily)

but I definitely have not been "here". My in-laws came to visit, and we dragged them to a grand total of seven soccer games, one t-ball game, and Trey's birthday party. In addition, Rob and/or I went to an end of year soccer party, and a more professional level soccer game. These numbers do not include the two additional pre-tournament scrimmages on Wednesday and Thursday.

My in-laws survived the weekend, sunburn and all. We put them on the airplane home last night at 7:00 pm and I'm sure they went straight home to bed.

I cranked out my reading journal, and a paper on "Educating Special Needs Children" today, so that I could be caught up and ready to tackle this week's work.

Again- It's SO NICE to be back (and caught up on life.....for now)

No comments: