Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back Now....

Between putting together all the various toys the kids got for Christmas, and then 3 days of soccer tournaments (27 games in total), I finally have time to get back on the computer. I'm feeling so disorganized, and the house is a sty. But, we had a great Christmas.....

It never fails that there is one toy/game/electronic item that causes problems however. This year it is a little device made by Leapfrog called a Crammer. It's supposed to help your child study for tests, etc., but it refuses to connect for me. I have now invested hours on it, and I'm ready to chuck it out the window. So, here I am, saying 'hello' instead :)

Also for some strange reason NONE of our iTunes gift cards are working....very frustrating. Any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: